Link to the full article: http://www.academicpedsjnl.net/article/S1876-2859(16)30533-2/abstract
Dr. Domoff’s “Problematic Media Use Measure” is featured in multiple news sources!
- Consumer Affairs: Eight signs your child might be addicted to screen media
- New York Post: Here’s how to tell if your child has a screen addiction
- WCMU Public Radio: CMU research seeks to identify electronic screen addiction in kids
- Psychology Today: Does Your Child Have a Digital Addiction?
- MedicalResearch.com: New Tool Can Tell Whether Your Child Has a ‘Screen Addiction’
- Science Daily: Kids and screen time: Signs your child might be addicted
- University of Michigan: Kids and screen time: Signs your child might be addicted
Senior Katelin Crane and junior Rachel Gerrie will be presenting their honors capstone projects at the Honors Exhibition on December 4th. The event will be from 7-9pm in the Bovee University Center’s Rotunda. This is a great chance to learn more about our research and support our amazing research assistants!
We’re excited to announce that Psychology Today published an article online about Dr. Domoff’s Problematic Media Use Measure (PMUM)!
The recent publication: http://psycnet.apa.org/record/2017-51599-001?doi=1